Monday, September 16, 2013

Behind the Scenes

Hello my furfriends! 
I wanted to make a short Post on how it looks like when I'm working for the blog. x3 
These are non-edited pictures, taken and uploadet so don't wonder. :D

 On this pic you can see the Dusk Jackalope mod from The Violet Vixen. I was taking the headshots for the future blogpost.
 Here you can see how I edited the VISS Bunny Puzzle Avatar parts for the Jackalope Mod's. In total : 17 Colors! 
 Here's the finished Blood Jackalope Mod! Isn't she cute?
 Another color from the Jackalope Fatpack, Ultraviolet. Super cute with his heart shaped pupils!
 This is the Kiwi Kitsune Mod, also from The Violet Vixen. The Clothing mods are from the Jackalope Fatpack. 
The Monochrome Kitsune Mod, here the clothing is also from the Jackalope Fatpack. I love how the Blood top looks on the White Fur! :3


So my friends, this was a short post x3 I hope you liked it! The finished Blogpost will be uploadet soon! <3

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment