Thursday, August 08, 2013

Little Tutorial! :3

Hello furry friends! 
I had an Idea. Everyone knows that if you buy a complete Avatar they'll cost between 600-1000L$. And I want to show you, how you can make 2 new Avatars out of one Avatar. 
For this tutorial I used my Curious White Chinchilla Avatar, Bunny ears + Tail, Big ears + long flexi tails.
Before we start, I can show this tutorial only with a white Chinchilla, cause it's the only chilla I got. :D All the addons, (bunny ears, tails etc) are from the Marketplace and are modify, so you can recolor them to fit your avatar. 

Tutorial 1 -  Lookin' like a bunny! 

Wear your Chinchilla Avatar. Skin, shape, head, ears, tail etc. Now, buy the Bunny Add-Ons (links at the end of both tutorials). Unpack the Bunny Add-Ons. Now, simply just replace the Chinchilla Ears and the Chinchilla Tail with the new Bunny Ears + Tail you bought. Now It should look like this ! :) 




Now you can hopp and jump around, lookin' super cute with your Bunny Add-Ons! Remember, the objects are modify, you can tint and recolour them to fit perfectly your main avatar. :)

Tutorial Two - Lookin' like a foxy!

First step like before! Wear your chinchilla, buy the Flexi Tails and the Big Paws ears from the marketplace. Unpack them and replace the Chinchilla Ears and Tail with the new bought Add-Ons. This 2 items are modify aswell, so you can tint and recolour them too to fit your avatar! :) Now you should look like this! :)




Now you look like a super cute Foxy ! :) 


So my dear friends, I hope that you liked this little tutorial! I was bored and I always, really, always play around with my avatar's and it's Add-Ons. I will post an ''Fantasy'' Edition with some Wings etc. too soon! :)
You can also use Add-Ons from other avatars, of course if you have others that match your current avatar. 
I post you all the Links from the stuff I used below! :) Have a nice daaaaaay! <3

Bunny Ear's + Tail = https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Bunny-Ears-and-Tail-with-chinchilla-bunny-mod/2832941           (WARNING ! The title say's that there's a Chinchilla Bunny Mod too, but if you buy the package than you get ONLY the ears and the tail! )

Big Paw Ear's = https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Paws-Big-Ears/4101594

Flexi Long Tail's = https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Tintable-Flexi-Tails-v2-Free/2899734
Or a Fox Tail = https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Normal-Fox-Tail/1985681

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment