Hello furrrrrs!
I wanted to say hello to my lovely readers from my holidays! :)
The weather is warm, cold, warm, cold, rainy, sunny, rainy, sunny! :D
But we'll go tomorrow to our ''real holiday trip'' at the moment we are just at home and are visiting our horses!
OMG they are soooo cute! :D
Once again, I wanted to say thank you for all the readers! We have got now 173 ! *-*
Thank you, thank you, thank you! :)))
I'm thinking of making a photocontest for the Album, the photo which I like the most, or which gets the most comments, will win something. But I still dunno' what! :D So be patient!
I really love you guys!
Hugs and kisses from the holidays,
Amalia. <3
.: Fujiwara's World :. Retirement Sale
-
Hello guys, I'm really sad to announce that Fujiwara's World is closing BUT
we will stay on marketplace! So nothing is lost, you can still find our
cr...
10 years ago
0 Kommentare:
Post a Comment